Give your team the tools to succeed with a Why She Buys® Master Class workshop
The Why She Buys Workshop, based on Bridget Brennan's acclaimed book of the same name, explores how "invisible" gender differences impact purchasing decisions. The course teaches fundamentals of gender psychology that are applied in marketing, sales, retail and customer service environments. The workshop is available in either a half-day or full-day format.
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify the four most powerful motivators for women buyers
- Align product/service benefits with women’s motivators
- Assess business opportunities based on the demographic trends impacting women
Team members will leave the workshop with actionable skills that enable them to:
- Create opportunities to improve engagement with women consumers
- Increase their ability to develop female-friendly strategies and tactics
- Develop a framework and action plan for a more female-friendly brand experience
All workshop sessions are led by Bridget Brennan or a member of the Female Factor team.