The Seven Deadly Sins of Selling to Women: What Every Sales Organization Needs to Know Now
Bridget Brennan, the world's leading expert on women consumers, reveals the most common behaviors that alienate women in marketing and sales, and simple ways to course-correct and kick-start growth in your business. Women are the world's most coveted consumers because they drive 70-80% of all purchasing decisions and buy for everyone in their lives. This makes for powerful math when building your customer base, but only if you do it right. Avoid the classic mistakes and learn how to be best-in-class. Bridget will cover the big trends driving female spending, best practices on how to sell to women and Monday morning strategies to implement immediately. Winning becomes a whole lot easier when you are the business that women choose, instead of your competitors. If you’re a business looking to grow your appeal with women consumers, this is the presentation for you.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- Why women often view the sales process differently from men, and what this means to your communications style
- How to create an inspiring service environment
- Four key motivators that drive women's purchasing decisions
- Watch outs" to avoid at all costs
- "Monday Morning" strategies that can be implemented immediately