Why She Buys: How to Grow Your Business with the World's Most Powerful Consumers (Signature Keynote)
Women are the engine of the global consumer economy. They drive 70-80% of all consumer spending with their buying power and influence, and they’ve never had more options for what or where to buy. The question is: are they buying enough from you? In a lively presentation based on her acclaimed book (called “essential reading” by The Wall Street Journal), Brennan educates audiences on how to evaluate sales, marketing, product design and customer service practices from a female perspective. She provides relevant and practical business applications that marketing and sales teams can apply immediately to their jobs. You’ll learn enduring principles and major trends that combine to give you a powerful competitive edge. Also available for a business-to-business audience.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- The biggest trends driving women’s purchasing patterns
- The key to appealing to women without alienating men
- Communication strategies that resonate with women consumers
- Strategies for driving an emotional connection to your brand
- Best practices from leading-edge businesses