Catch Me If You Can: Marketing to Millennial Women and Families in Perpetual Motion
Myth-busting, thought provoking and packed with practical ideas, Bridget Brennan provides powerful insights on the generation of women who are now in their prime purchasing years: Millennials, born between 1980-2000. We often learn about Millennials as a collective group, but what are the distinctions among Millennial women, who are a driving force in consumer spending? Attendees will learn the cultural dynamics that have shaped Millennial women and modern parenting styles, and the subsequent impact on their purchasing behaviors, marketing responses and sales effectiveness.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- How the mass documentation of Millennials' lives impacts brand choice
- What Millennials' parenting styles mean to brand aspirations and purchasing
- Why inspiration is a crucial component for this age group
- How expectations for the sales experience are changing
- Best practice examples from leading-edge brands and businesses