The Top Trends in Marketing to Women
As society changes, so does the practice of marketing to women. Strategies that were viewed as contemporary only a few years ago may be viewed as patronizing today. Is your marketing keeping up? Why She Buys author and Female Factor CEO Bridget Brennan provides insights, education and context for the major trends driving women consumers. She distills the deeper meanings behind these trends, and helps your team apply this knowledge to increase the effectiveness of your marketing efforts. From broad demographic changes to gender culture and the global patterns in the way women make purchasing decisions, Brennan offers techniques for breaking through the clutter and staying relevant with the world’s most powerful consumers.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- The most important trends driving women's purchasing patterns, and the business implications of each
- What gender culture means to marketers/li>
- Techniques for staying relevant to female culture over the long term
- The motivators that matter most
- Best practices from across industries